7th October 2016
The Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) is delighted to be hosting a seminar on Monitoring Electronic Security. The seminar will be held on the 12th October at The Marker Hotel.
The seminar speakers will provide detailed insight and overviews of exactly what needs to be considered when assessing your electronic security and what your expectations should be around response to breaches of that security.
Those who attend will receive information on:
- How to correctly assess your electronic security requirements
- What exactly is a monitored system? What should I expect?
- What monitoring solutions are available and what meets the requirements of legislation
- The impact on you and your business if your system is not correctly monitored
- Some lessons from the UK on the impact of poor security choices
- Eircode – How it is improving emergency response and helping to tackle crime
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for security
- Anyone with responsibility for risk management
Seminar Topics & Speakers
- The Monitoring Solution - Managing security & Avoiding risks - Paul Manley, Chairman, ISIA Monitoring Division
- UK Insight into Intruder Alarm Monitoring - Stephen Lampertt, British Security Industry Association
- Monitoring Machines – How Mobile Apps & Monitoring Services Benefit End Users Chris Carter Brennan, MD, Webway One
- Alarm & CCTV Monitoring – A Legislative Overview - Paul Scallan, Chief Executive, Private Security Authority
- How Eircode is Improving Emergency Response & Helping Tackle Crime - Alan Dignam, Commercial Manager, Eircode
How to Book
The seminar is FREE to attend, but you must reserve a place to guarantee availability.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4847206 to reserve your place.
Further details of the event may be found below.