The Irish Security Industry Association welcomes large and small security companies to apply for membership who are capable of meeting all of the requirements of the association.
What are the requirements of membership?
- You must be a PSA licensed security company (where applicable).
- You must be able to demonstrate compliance with all required standards for the area of private security you operate within.
- You must be willing to comply with the ISIA’s Bye-Laws
- You must be willing to comply with the ISIA’s code of conduct and all codes relevant to the divisions of the association that you operate in.
- You must be willing to agree to the association’s complaints and disciplinary procedure.
- If applying for membership of the Guarding Services Division, Event Security Division or Electronic Security Services Division you must be willing to meet the minimum requirement of Qualsec, within 6 months of your application being approved.
How do I apply for membership?
To make an application for membership of the ISIA, please click here or contact us for further information. We will be happy to discuss the application process with you or arrange to meet with to discuss ISIA membership and what you need to become a member.